Welcome to episode #797 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #797 – Host: Mitch Joel. David Schonthal is a Clinical Professor of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at the Kellogg School of Management, where he teaches courses in new venture creation, design thinking, business acquisition, healthcare entrepreneurship, corporate innovation and creativity. He also serves as the Faculty Director of Kellogg’s Zell Fellows Program, a selective venture accelerator program designed to help student entrepreneurs. Outside of Kellogg, David is a Senior Director of Business Design at IDEO, where he focuses on helping organizations build and launch new ventures, design new business models, and establish go-to-market strategies. David also serves as an Operating Partner at 7WireVentures, a healthcare technology-focused venture capital firm, and is a Venture Partner at Pritzker Group. He is also a Global Advisor at Design for Ventures, a Tokyo-based early-stage venture fund that invests in design-led Japanese startups. David is a co-founder of MATTER, a 25,000-square-foot innovation center in downtown Chicago focused on supporting healthcare entrepreneurship, and serves as a member of Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot‘s technology, innovation and entrepreneurship council, ChicagoNext. More recently he co-authored the book, The Human Element – Overcoming the Resistance That Awaits New Ideas with Loran Nordgren. This is for anyone who wants to launch new ideas and innovation into the world and your work. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:57.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with David Schonthal.
- The Human Element – Overcoming the Resistance That Awaits New Ideas.
- Loran Nordgren.
- Kellogg School of Management.
- Follow David on Twitter.
- Follow David on LinkedIn.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #797 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.