Welcome to episode #792 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #792 – Host: Mitch Joel. She’s known as a “tough-love” advisor to Fortune 500 companies. Juliet Funt is a keynote speaker and Founder of the efficiency training firm, Juliet Funt Group. Juliet is also the author of the newly-published book, A Minute to Think – Reclaim Creativity, Conquer Busyness, And Do Your Best Work. She is an evangelist for freeing the potential of companies by unburdening their talent from busywork, and she has brought her powerful concepts to brands like Spotify, National Geographic, Vans, Sephora, and beyond. According to Juliet: “The global workforce today is so fried that it belongs in a food booth of a county fair. We’re relentlessly behind the curve, dousing fires everywhere, and our 3 a.m. insomnia provides the only unscheduled thinking time of the day.” This pandemic hasn’t helped. Want to rethink your productivity and workflow? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:50.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Juliet Funt.
- A Minute to Think – Reclaim Creativity, Conquer Busyness, And Do Your Best Work.
- Juliet Funt Group.
- Follow Juliet on LinkedIn.
- Follow Juliet on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #792 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.