Welcome to episode #789 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #789 – Host: Mitch Joel. Are you in the mood for an incredible story from an amazing human being? Carey Lohrenz was the first female F-14 Tomcat pilot and a pioneer in military aviation. Having flown missions worldwide as a combat, mission-ready United States Navy pilot, Carey is used to working in fast moving, dynamic environments where inconsistent execution can generate catastrophic results. Carey is uniquely qualified in the fundamentals of winning under pressure, reducing errors and overcoming obstacles. Carey is the author of Fearless Leadership – High-Performance Lessons from the Flight Deck and her latest book, Span of Control – What to do when you’re under pressure, overwhelmed, and ready to get what you really want. She also hosts a great podcast called, Welcome To My Office. In a time when we’ve all recognized how little control we have over anything, this is an important show. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:02:52.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Carey Lohrenz.
- Span of Control – What to do when you’re under pressure, overwhelmed, and ready to get what you really want.
- Fearless Leadership – High-Performance Lessons from the Flight Deck.
- Welcome To My Office.
- Follow Carey on LinkedIn.
- Follow Carey on Instagram.
- Follow Carey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #789 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.