Welcome to episode #788 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #788 – Host: Mitch Joel. What are your silver linings from this pandemic? I’ve had a few (and I know my level of privilege to even be this lucky). One silver lining was taking part in a mastermind (or a virtual meet-up) with just a handful of people that, mostly, took place on an app called, Marco Polo. One of the people in the group was Ron Friedman. I knew his name. I knew him as the author of, The Best Place To Work, but we had never met. Over the course of a few months, we not only got to know each, but become friends. A true silver lining. Ron is an award-winning psychologist who has served on the faculty of many prestigious colleges and has consulted political leaders, nonprofits and global brands. Accounts of his research have appeared in many of the famed outlets like NPR, The Guardian, Harvard Business Review, Psychology Today, and many more. Ron is the founder of ignite80, a learning and development company that is focused at the intersections of neuroscience, human physiology, and behavioral economics. His latest book is title, Decoding Greatness – How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:52.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Ron Friedman.
- Decoding Greatness – How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success.
- The Best Place To Work.
- Follow Ron on LinkedIn.
- Follow Ron on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #788 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.