Welcome to episode #786 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #786 – Host: Mitch Joel. My friend, Clint Pulver, is a keynote speaker, author, musician, pilot, and he cares deeply about the workforce. His sweet spot is employee retention. Why do people love their work and the company that they work for? More importantly, what turns them off (and how can your business fix that)? Clint has spent many years helping companies through his work and research as the Undercover Millennial. He has been featured in countless publications and, as a professional drummer, he has appeared in feature films and on America’s Got Talent. In 2020, Clint won an Emmy Award for his short film, Be a Mr. Jensen, which tells the story of how a single moment in time – and one particular mentor – can change the course of someone’s life. More recently, he published the book, I Love It Here – How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want To Leave. In his book is research and the unscripted truths of the 10,000+ employees he has interviewed as the Undercover Millennial – which unveils the reasons for their lasting loyalty – and what triggers them to head for the exit door. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:24.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Clint Pulver.
- I Love It Here – How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want To Leave.
- Be a Mr. Jensen.
- Follow Clint on Instagram.
- Follow Clint on LinkedIn.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #786 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.