Welcome to episode #773 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #773 – Host: Mitch Joel. After a long and successful career at L’Oréal, Minter Dial returned to his entrepreneurial roots to become an author, consultant and speaker. Minter has spent over a decade helping senior management teams and boards to adapt to the new exigencies of the digitally enhanced marketplace. Minter’s focus is on brand strategies, technology integration and digital tools. He is the author of five books, producer of one award-winning documentary film, as well as numerous white papers, eBooks and contributions to countless media outlets. Minter’s newest book is You Lead – How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader. In 2016, Minter wrote and produced the award-winning book and documentary, The Last Ring Home. It’s a moving personal story that returns our focus on the important values of love, courage and honor. The film has won ten prizes. Minter is a true renaissance man with a penchant for making business better. Now, we discuss how to stand for something, radiate your purpose, and lead by example. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:55.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Minter Dial.
- You Lead – How Being Yourself Makes You A Better Leader.
- The Last Ring Home.
- Follow Minter on LinkedIn.
- Follow Minter on Instagram.
- Follow Minter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #773 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.