Welcome to episode #763 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #763 – Host: Mitch Joel. Welcome to our first-ever live podcast recording from Clubhouse (the new social audio app that is all the rage). This conversation was recorded this past Friday (February 19th, 2021). Our conversation this week is with my old friend, Jeremiah Owyang, to discuss the present and future of social audio, Clubhouse, smart audio, podcasting and beyond. Jeremiah is no stranger to this show. He is an industry analyst based in Silicon Valley who helps his clients solve how new technology connects companies to their customers. He is well recognized by both the tech industry and the media for his grounded approach to deriving insights through rigorous research. From corporate innovation, autonomous technology or modern wellbeing, he views every aspect of emerging technologies through the lens of growth, opportunity and constantly shifting consumer behaviors and expectations. Forever at the forefront, Jeremiah identifies trends and advises major companies to adapt their business models to better connect with customers. He also publishes numerous research reports, playbooks and frameworks to help businesses navigate change, improve customer experiences and identify trends before they happen. He used to work as an analyst for Forrester Research, co-founded Altimeter Group and many more. Currently, he is the founder at Catalyst Companies and Kaleido Insights. Like me, he is fascinated with this new space known as social audio and published, The Future of Social Audio: Startups, Roadmap, Business Models, and a Forecast. Plus, he works out of an awesome Airstream trailer. Enjoy the live conversation…
- Running time: 1:06:36.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jeremiah Owyang.
- The Future of Social Audio: Startups, Roadmap, Business Models, and a Forecast.
- Kaleido Insights.
- Catalyst Companies.
- Airstream trailer.
- Clubhouse (I am mitchjoel over there, if you would like to follow me).
- Follow Jeremiah on Instagram.
- Follow Jeremiah on LinkedIn.
- Follow Jeremiah on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #763 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.