Welcome to episode #757 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #757 – Host: Mitch Joel. Erich Joachimsthaler, is a rare combination of consultant, author, entrepreneur, academic, and researcher who sheds light on massive branding, marketing, and digital transformations. A man after my own heart. He has authored several books and hundreds of articles. He is both the founder & CEO of Vivaldi and a visiting professor and lecturer at several universities around the world. His latest book, The Interaction Field, decodes the emergence of a new business model of the same name. Erich predicts that successful companies will shift from transactional business models to an interactional model. This new model goes further than solely extracting value for the benefit of investors or shareholders, it creates value for all participants engaged in the Interaction Field, as well as society at large. Prior to writing The Interaction Field, Erich also authored Brand Leadership and Hidden In Plain Sight. Enjoy the conversation…
Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:33.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Erich Joachimsthaler.
- The Interaction Field.
- Brand Leadership.
- Hidden In Plain Sight.
- Follow Erich on LinkedIn.
- Follow Erich on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #757 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.