Welcome to episode #734 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #734 – Host: Mitch Joel. Years back, we had unconferences. Gatherings of interesting people who would make up the contents of the conference on the spot. You could speak, contribute, whatever… as you wish. BarCamp Nashville invited me to come and take part back in 2007 (thanks, Dave Delaney). That’s where I first met Marcus Whitney, who was one of the organizers. Watching his ascent over the years has not been surprising to me. I could sense his work ethic and desire for success when we first met. Marcus is now CEO of Health:Further (a strategic advisory firm in the healthcare space). He’s also a Founding Partner of Jumpstart Health Investors (one of the most active venture capital firms in America focused on innovative, healthcare companies with a portfolio of over 100 companies). Want more? He’s also co-founder and minority owner of Major League Soccer team, Nashville Soccer Club. His brand new book, Create and Orchestrate, is about claiming your creative power through entrepreneurship. Marcus is also the producer and host of Marcus Whitney Live, a livestream interview show, and Marcus Whitney’s Audio Universe (his podcast). Marcus is a member of the board of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Nashville Convention and Visitors Corporation, Instruction Partners and an Arts Commissioner for the city of Nashville. Not inspired at work these days? Try this episode. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:05:45.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Marcus Whitney.
- Create and Orchestrate.
- Marcus Whitney Live.
- Marcus Whitney’s Audio Universe.
- Jumpstart Health Investors.
- Follow Marcus on Instagram.
- Follow Marcus on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #734 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.