Welcome to episode #732 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #732 – Host: Mitch Joel. The one person I think of when the state of marketing and technology shifts is Avinash Kaushik. Google‘s Digital Marketing Evangelist, bestselling author (Web Analytics – An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0), powerful writer (Occam’s Razor), dear friend and business big brain is back with more passion, empathy and criticism than you might be ready for. Each article he writes for his amazing newsletter, The Marketing-Analytics Intersect (you better sign up for it), may as well be a business book unto itself. His insights into what should really count today for business leaders is refreshing. He’s got attitude, is full of passion, and he does not hold back. What is the role of technology in society? What does the data say about our politics and who we are? How do we fix the tech backlash? And that’s just the beginning. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:00.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- The Marketing-Analytics Intersect.
- Web Analytics – An Hour A Day.
- Web Analytics 2.0.
- Occam’s Razor.
- Follow Avinash on Instagram.
- Follow Avinash on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #732 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.