Welcome to episode #731 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #731 – Host: Mitch Joel. If you want a glimpse into what this pandemic can do to business, look no further than the state of retail. Some retailers are experiencing great growth, while many are filing for bankruptcy. The winners are digital-first (think Amazon, Shopify, etc…). How do we make sense of consumer’s today, how they shop, and what they will want from this day forward? Enter Steve Dennis. Steve has over three decades of experience as a strategic advisor, board member, general manager and C-level executive at two Fortune 500 retailers. He has worked with dozens of retail, luxury, technology and social impact brands to design more profitable growth strategies. Steve’s signature “tell is like it is” style and ‘8 Essentials of Remarkable Retail’ framework makes him one of the industry’s most in-demand thought leaders. He has delivered keynotes, led management workshops and consulted across six continents, sharing what it takes to win and keep customers in the age of Amazon, Alibaba, and digital disruption. Steve recently published his book, Remarkable Retail – How to win and keep customers in the age of digital disruption. Steve is also one of Seth Godin‘s oldest friends. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:01:21.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Steve Dennis.
- Remarkable Retail – How to win and keep customers in the age of digital disruption.
- Follow Steve on Instagram.
- Follow Steve on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #731 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.