Welcome to episode #726 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #726 – Host: Mitch Joel. For over a decade, I have been a fan of everything that Mike Walsh has created. From the genuine and beautiful aesthetic of his brand, style and design, to how his brain thinks so rapidly about our rapidly changing work space. He moves so quickly (and fast) that whenever I was at the airport (remember airports?), I would wonder if I would run into him. Mike used to travel over 300 days a year, researching trends, collecting case studies and presenting on the future of business and leadership. Now, we both sit and wait for the stages, conferences and associations to come back to life. With that change comes opportunity. Mike is the CEO of Tomorrow, a consultancy on designing companies for the 21st century. The Futurist and author recently published, The Algorithmic Leader, which digs into digital transformation, disruptive innovation and machine intelligence. Mike’s other books include Futuretainment (winner of the design award by the Art Director’s Club in New York), published by Phaidon, and The Dictionary of Dangerous Ideas. Most recently, he has been sharing his thoughts on YouTube with his highly visual and instructive vignettes, New Rules For A New World. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:27.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Mike Walsh.
- The Algorithmic Leader.
- The Dictionary of Dangerous Ideas.
- New Rules For A New World.
- Follow Mike on Instagram.
- Follow Mike on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #726 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.