Welcome to episode #719 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #719 – Host: Mitch Joel. One of my favorite people in the whole wide world is Ann Handley. Brilliant thoughts on content. One of the most insightful writers. An incredible presenter on the concepts of content marketing and storytelling. Successful businessperson. Author of two bestselling books, Everybody Writes and Content Rules (co-authored with C.C. Chapman). Currently, she runs MarketingProfs, which is a training and education company that has helped millions of professionals. Her previous company, ClickZ, was one of the first sources of digital marketing information in the world (which she sold over twenty years ago). Ann is beloved for all of the right reasons. Today, we deep-dive on writing, isolation, working through crisis, and where the best stories come from. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:02:55.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Ann Handley.
- Everybody Writes.
- Content Rules.
- Follow Ann on Instagram.
- Follow Ann on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #719 – Host: Mitch Joel.