Welcome to episode #718 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #718 – Host: Mitch Joel. I’ve known Alex Tapscott’s father (famed digital visionary, Don Tapscott) for close to two decades. Together they co-authored the prescient book, Blockchain Revolution (over four years ago – which is hard to imagine). Alex is back his latest book, Financial Services Revolution, where he acts as writer, editor and curator for some of the latest thinking on how the blockchain is changing how we buy, save and spend. Alex is a globally-recognized writer, speaker, investor and advisor. His TEDx talk (Blockchain is Eating Wall Street) has been viewed over 700,000 times. Alex co-founded (with Don) the Blockchain Research Institute, a think-tank that is investigating blockchain strategies, opportunities and use-cases. Let’s dive into the blockchain. Did it deliver on its promise? Is the hype real? Still early days? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:36.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Alex Tapscott.
- Financial Services Revolution.
- Blockchain Revolution.
- Blockchain is Eating Wall Street.
- Blockchain Research Institute.
- Follow Alex on Instagram.
- Follow Alex on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #718 – Host: Mitch Joel.