Welcome to episode #714 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #714 – Host: Mitch Joel. My friend, Michael Bungay Stanier, is at the forefront of shaping how organizations around the world make being coach-like an essential leadership behavior and competency. His book, The Coaching Habit, has sold over 700,000 copies and has over 1,000 five-star reviews on Amazon. In 2019, he was named the #1 thought leader in coaching, and was shortlisted for the coaching prize by Thinkers50. Michael was the first Canadian Coach of the Year and has been named a Global Coaching Guru since 2014. If you still don’t think that he’s all that smart, he was a Rhodes Scholar. Michael is the Founder of Box of Crayons and a hyper-compelling keynote speaker. He’s been on the show before, but is back to talk about his newly-published book, The Advice Trap – Be humble, stay curious and change the way you lead forever. It’s another sure-to-be bestseller. Enjoy the conversation….
- Running time: 58:20.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Michael Bungay Stanier.
- The Advice Trap.
- The Coaching Habit.
- Box of Crayons.
- Follow Michael on Instagram.
- Follow Michael on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #714 – Host: Mitch Joel.