Welcome to episode #707 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #707 – Host: Mitch Joel. Rishad Tobaccowala is a Senior Adviser to the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s largest marketing, communications and advertising network with 80,000 employees. Most recently, Rishad served as its Chief Growth Officer and Chief Strategist, where he helped acquire and grow the business through brands like Sapient, Epsilon, Leo Burnett and so many others. Rishad’s key skill is getting people to see, think and feel differently about how to grow themselves, their teams and their company. He does this through distilling forty years of global learning and wisdom and communicating in a way that is provocative, pragmatic and inspirational. Most recently, Rishad (finally) published his first book, Restoring the Soul of Business – Staying Human in the Age of Data. If you have not followed his writing on his blog, Re-Inventing, you do not know what you’re missing. If you are trying to better understand brands, advertising, technology, and what trends will affect your business today (and tomorrow)? I consider Rishad one of the oracles. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:25.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Rishad Tobaccowala.
- Restoring the Soul of Business – Staying Human in the Age of Data.
- Publicis Groupe.
- Follow Rishad on Instagram.
- Follow Rishad on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #707 – Host: Mitch Joel.