Welcome to episode #706 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #706 – Host: Mitch Joel. He is one of my best friends, which always makes the “formal” conversation a little challenging. Scott Stratten and I (along with Ron Tite) have been texting, supporting and being there for one another on daily basis for years. With that, it doesn’t change the fact that Scott is one impressive, caring and giving human being. Some have called him one of the ultimate sales and marketing truth slayer. Scott is a famed (in fact, hall of fame) professional speaker and co-author (with his wife, Alison Stratten). Scott helps organizations see their business through a new lens with his unconventional “unmarketing” views and vanguard approach to building and maintaining real customer relationships. They have authored six bestselling books. Most recently, they published, The Jackass Whisperer – How to deal with the worst people at work, at home and online ― even when the Jackass is you. Spoiler Alert: We are all jackasses. This is a conversation about online habits, mean people and how we can all stop, think and try to be a little less jackassy. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:54.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Scott Stratten.
- The Jackass Whisperer – How to deal with the worst people at work, at home and online ― even when the Jackass is you.
- Scott and Alison’s books.
- Follow Scott on Instagram.
- Follow Scott on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #706 – Host: Mitch Joel.