Welcome to episode #705 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #705 – Host: Mitch Joel. If you want to better understand how your business might be impacted by trends that are happening today (and growing bigger and bigger), you should pay attention to the work of Rohit Bhargava. Rohit is on a mission to help the world be more open-minded by teaching others how to be non-obvious thinkers. He is the founder of the Non-Obvious Company and an entertaining, original and “non-boring” keynote speaker on innovation and trust. He previously spent 15 years in leadership roles at two renowned ad agencies: Leo Burnett and Ogilvy. Rohit is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of many books (including Personality Not Included, Likeonomics, Always Eat Left Handed and many more). Rohit is a popular Adjunct Professor of storytelling at Georgetown University and also writes a monthly column for GQ magazine in Brazil. His Non-Obvious book series is an annual look at the trends that are our shaping the world today (and tomorrow). He just published his tenth (and last) edition of the series, Non Obvious Megatrends. His work isn’t just about the trends, but how anyone can be better at spotting and curating them. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:50.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Rohit Bhargava.
- Non Obvious Megatrends.
- Personality Not Included.
- Always Eat Left Handed.
- Non-Obvious Company.
- Sign up for Rohit’s amazing newsletter.
- Follow Rohit on Twitter.
- Follow Rohit on Instagram.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #705 – Host: Mitch Joel.