Welcome to episode #691 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #691 – Host: Mitch Joel. There are some books that hit my desk and captivate me. That was my reaction to Paul Skinner‘s book, Collaborative Advantage – How collaboration beats competition as a strategy for success. This is Paul’s antidote to competitive advantage, and a new perspective in how to think about your brand and the future of business. Paul works at Agency of the Future, and is also the founder of the social enterprise, Pimp My Cause. Pimp My Cause brings together marketers and good causes to create transformational pro bono projects for social good. Paul often describes Pimp My Cause as a living laboratory of collaborative advantage in action. The Cabinet Office named Paul as one of the UK’s leading social entrepreneurs. He is an advisory board member for the Museum of Brands and an advisor for the Future Strategy Club. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:58.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Paul Skinner.
- Collaborative Advantage – How collaboration beats competition as a strategy for success.
- Agency of the Future.
- Pimp My Cause.
- Follow Paul on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #691 – Host: Mitch Joel.