Welcome to episode #677 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #677 – Host: Mitch Joel. I have been following her work for a long time. Whitney Johnson is one of the 50 leading business thinkers in the world (Thinkers50) and an expert on disruptive innovation and personal disruption, a framework codified in her two books, Disrupt Yourself – Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work, and Build an “A” Team – Play To Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve. Her framework and diagnostics were developed after co-founding the Disruptive Innovation Fund with Harvard Business School’s Clayton Christensen. She is formerly a stock analyst from Wall Street, and a coach for Harvard Business School’s Executive Education. In 2019, she was ranked #3 on the Global Gurus’ Top 30 Organizational Culture Professionals. In 2017, she was selected from more than 16,000 candidates as a “Top 15 Coach” by Dr. Marshall Goldsmith. Whitney is also the host of the weekly Disrupt Yourself Podcast. In this episode we look at the state of business, leadership, innovation and management today. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:05.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Whitney Johnson.
- Disrupt Yourself – Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work.
- Build an “A” Team – Play To Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve.
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast.
- Follow Whitney on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #677 – Host: Mitch Joel.