Welcome to episode #674 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #674 – Host: Mitch Joel. Gretchen Rubin is one of today’s most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness and human nature. She’s known for her ability to distill and convey complex ideas with humor and clarity, in a way that’s accessible to a wide audience. She’s the author of many books, including the The Four Tendencies, Better Than Before, and The Happiness Project. She recently published her latest, Outer Order, Inner Calm. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. On her podcast, Happier with Gretchen Rubin, she discusses happiness and good habits with her sister Elizabeth Craft. Gretchen Rubin started her career in law and was clerking for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor when she realized she wanted to be a writer. In this episode we discuss the challenge of happiness (destination vs. a journey) and how to clean up all of the junk in our lives (not just our stuff). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 46:19.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Gretchen Rubin.
- Outer Order, Inner Calm.
- The Four Tendencies.
- Better Than Before.
- The Happiness Project.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin,.
- Follow Gretchen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #674 – Host: Mitch Joel.