Welcome to episode #667 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #667 – Host: Mitch Joel. After a long and successful career at L’Oréal, Minter Dial returned to his entrepreneurial roots to become an author, consultant and speaker. Minter has spent ten years helping senior management teams and boards to adapt to the new exigencies of the digitally enhanced marketplace. Minter’s focus is on brand strategies, technology integration and digital tools. He is the author of three books, producer of one award-winning documentary film, as well as numerous white papers, eBooks and contributions to countless media outlets. Minter’s newest book is Heartificial Empathy – Putting Heart into Business and Artificial Intelligence. Shortlisted for the Business Book Awards 2019, this book looks at why and how to embed empathy into your organisation and AI initiatives. His second book (co-written with Caleb Storkey) was Futureproof – How to get your business ready for the next disruption (back in 2017). In 2016, Minter wrote and produced the award-winning book and documentary, The Last Ring Home. It’s a moving personal story that returns our focus on the important values of love, courage and honor. The film has won ten prizes. Minter is a true renaissance man with penchant for making business better. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:20.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Minter Dial.
- Heartificial Empathy – Putting Heart into Business and Artificial Intelligence.
- Futureproof – How to get your business ready for the next disruption.
- The Last Ring Home.
- Follow Minter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #667 – Host: Mitch Joel.