Welcome to episode #664 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #664 – Host: Mitch Joel. Joseph Jaffe is widely regarded as one of the top marketing thinkers in the world (Jaffe Juice). He is the author of five excellent books (Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation, Flip The Funnel, Z.E.R.O.) and his latest, Built To Suck (plus his new company H.M.S. Beagle). A long-time friend (and one of the main inspirations behind the Six Pixels of Separation podcast), we used to record semi-regular conversations, debates and back-and-forths that would dive a little deeper into the business, innovation and marketing landscape. Well, we’re back, so consider this our 35th conversation (or, as I like to affectionately call it, Across The Sound 35.20), and in this episode, we discuss Joe’s brand new book, Built To Suck… and how brands should try (very hard) to suck a lot less. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:00.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Joseph Jaffe.
- Built To Suck.
- H.M.S. Beagle.
- Jaffe Juice.
- Life After The 30-Second Spot.
- Join The Conversation.
- Flip The Funnel.
- Follow Joseph on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #664 – Host: Mitch Joel.