Welcome to episode #657 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #657 – Host: Mitch Joel. There’s no denying that change is important. One of my favourite quotes of all time is this: “If you don’t like change, you’re going to like irrelevance even less.” – Retired United States General, Eric Shinseki. But (as we all know), change is hard. Very hard. And in happens slowly… over time. What if that were not true? What if change could happen in an instant? That is the argument (and strategy) behind the book, The Holy Sh!t Moment – How Lasting Change Can Happen in an Instant by James Fell. James was in debt, drunk, flunking out, and tipping the scales toward obesity, at one point in his life. Still, there was one single moment that changed his life. It was in that moment that split his life in two, dividing it into “before,” and “after.” From there, James become one of the most popular health and fitness writers in North America (writing for the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, Chatelaine, Men’s Health, and many others). He wrote a book about weight loss (Lose It Right), but it’s this new book, The Holy Sh!t Moment, that he is most excited about. Can we change in an instant and have it last forever? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:30.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with James Fell.
- The Holy Sh!t Moment – How Lasting Change Can Happen in an Instant.
- Lose It Right.
- Follow James on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #657 – Host: Mitch Joel.