Welcome to episode #649 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #649 – Host: Mitch Joel. What’s the move that you make after you graduate from business school? Many take a job and figure out if that path is for them, or if they need to strike out on their own. Chris Bailey got several job offers, but turned them all down. He had a different plan. For one year, he devoured everything on the subject of productivity. At the end of every day, he would write. This lead to his blog, A Year of Productivity. That was just the beginning. From there, he started to interview productivity experts from around the world, dug into deep academic and scientific research, and has conducted countless experiments on himself. A true guinea pig for productivity, Chris wants to become the most productive as humanly possible. After that, he wrote his first book, The Productivity Project. Now, he’s back with his recently published sophomore business book effort, Hyperfocus – How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction. Want to be more productive? Want to know what it really takes (and how to really think about it)? This might be the show for you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:01.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Chris Bailey.
- Hyperfocus – How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction.
- The Productivity Project.
- A Year of Productivity..
- Follow Chris on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #649 – Host: Mitch Joel.