Welcome to episode #645 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #645 – Host: Mitch Joel. When I first met Dan Schawbel (many years back), my reaction was, “who is this kid trying to make such a loud noise?” The passion was oozing out of him. Dan had a real fire in his belly. What a wild and successful ride he has been on. He is the bestselling author of Promote Yourself and Me 2.0. He’s a Partner and Research Director at Future Workplace, and the Founder of both Millennial Branding and WorkplaceTrends.com. Through his companies, he’s conducted dozens of research studies on the workplace, along with some of the world’s biggest brands. He’s also interviewed over 2000 of the most successful people in the world including Warren Buffett, Anthony Bourdain, Jessica Alba, Sheryl Sandberg, and Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is the host of 5 Questions with Dan Schawbel. Most recently, he published his third book, Back to Human – How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation, which looks at work in our modern and connected age. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:24.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dan Schawbel.
- Back to Human – How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation.
- Me 2.0.
- Promote Yourself.
- Future Workplace.
- Millennial Branding.
- 5 Questions with Dan Schawbel.
- Follow Dan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #645 – Host: Mitch Joel.