Welcome to episode #642 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #642 – Host: Mitch Joel. Chalk this conversation up to the well-worn thought: “how is is that we had never connected before?” I have been a fan of Allen Adamson‘s work. His books, BrandSimple and BrandDigital were awesome (I still have not read The Edge – 50 Tips from Brands That Lead). Allen is a respected branding expert. He has worked with a broad spectrum of consumer and corporate businesses across a myriad of industries. He is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Metaforce, a marketing and product consultancy. How organizations do – or do not – stay relevant is the subject of Allen’s most recent book, Shift Ahead (co-authored with Joel Steckel). Using first-hand accounts and case studies, Shift Ahead explains how the best organizations recognize when it’s time to change direction, and how they pull it off while building their brands. So, let’s figure this shift out! Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:46.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Allen Adamson.
- Shift Ahead.
- The Edge – 50 Tips from Brands That Lead.
- Follow Allen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #642 – Host: Mitch Joel.