Welcome to episode #639 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #639 – Host: Mitch Joel. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Dan Pontefract for some time. I’ve also been (more than) slightly intimidated by him (and his smarts). Dan has a big, big brain (and he knows how to use it). He’s the bestselling author of three book: The Purpose Effect, Flat Army and his recently published, Open To Think. He’s the Chief Envisioner of TELUS Transformation Office, where he helps organizations and leaders looking to improve all facets of the “future of work,” including employee engagement, leadership development, collaborative behaviours, organizational purpose, digital transformation and corporate culture. He’s also an Adjunct Professor at the Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria. This year, the Thinkers50 organization placed him on their “On the Radar” list (a huge honor). On this episode, we crack open his latest book, Open To Think, and discuss how leaders should slow down, get more creative in their thinking, and where better decisions come from. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:45.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dan Pontefract.
- Open To Think.
- The Purpose Effect.
- Flat Army.
- TELUS Transformation Office.
- Follow Dan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #639 – Host: Mitch Joel.