Welcome to episode #638 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #638 – Host: Mitch Joel. My good friend Jay Baer has spent 25 years in digital marketing and customer experience. His current company – Convince & Convert – provides word of mouth, digital marketing, and customer experience advice and counsel. We’re here to talk about his amazing new book, Talk Triggers (which he co-authored with Daniel Lemin), which is the complete guide to getting customers to use a brand’s differentiator in a way that would compel them towards better word of mouth. In the best companies, the customers do the marketing. Talk Triggers is the instruction manual for making businesses grow through these customer conversations. Prior to Talk Triggers, Jay wrote a slew of powerful bestselling books from Hug Your Haters to Youtility and beyond. So, let’s get talking about how to make talk triggers. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:39.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jay Baer.
- Talk Triggers.
- Hug Your Haters.
- Convince & Convert.
- Follow Jay on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #638 – Host: Mitch Joel.