Welcome to episode #634 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #634 – Host: Mitch Joel. He’s been called the “man from the future.” Cool! Tom Emrich is widely recognized as one of the top thought leaders and influencers in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and wearable tech. With over a decade-long track record of running tech teams in emerging technologies for brands like Nestlé, Best Buy and MTV, Tom was the founder of We Are Wearables and is currently the co-producer of AWE – a conference, expo and event company focused on XR (AR, VR and Mix Reality). Tom is also an active investor and partner at Super Ventures, a fund dedicated to augmented reality. So, with all of the buzz around AR, VR and wearables, it was time to discuss the landscape and viability of these spaces for brands today. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:23.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Tom Emrich.
- Super Ventures.
- We Are Wearables.
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #634 – Host: Mitch Joel.