Welcome to episode #631 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #631 – Host: Mitch Joel. It’s very exciting to welcome Tiffani Bova back to the show (her last appearance can be checked out here: SPOS #578 – Defining Innovation With Tiffani Bova). Tiffani is the global customer growth and innovation evangelist at Salesforce and author of the brand new business book, Growth IQ – Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business. Tiffani is a specialist and thought-leader in customer experience, digital transformation, the future of work, and sales mastery. She has her own (excellent) podcast, What’s Next! with Tiffani Bova, that is also ranked as one of the top business and marketing podcasts on Apple Music. She has delivered over three hundred keynote presentations to over 300,000 people around the globe. Prior to working with Salesforce she was a VP, Distinguished Analyst and Research Fellow at Gartner. It’s a pleasure to welcome her back to discuss Growth IQ. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Tiffani Bova.
- Growth IQ – Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business.
- What’s Next! with Tiffani Bova.
- Follow Tiffani on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #631 – Host: Mitch Joel.