Welcome to episode #7 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada. Ben Mezrich leads a pretty amazing life, and we can all live vicariously through him. As the author of Rigged and Bringing Down The House, Ben brings a very unique style to his nonfiction work. The facts are intermingled with messages of ethics, morals and how the young (with too much money) see the world. Either way, your brain will shake with amazement. Enjoy the conversation…
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 7: Getting Crazy With Ben Mezrich
- Running time: 33:01.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line: +1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- Check out our Facebook Group – Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Group. We have over 200 people connected.
- Upcoming conversation about the environment with Tim Flannery author of The Weather Makers.
- This episode we are in conversation with Ben Mezrich
- Author of Rigged: The True Story of an Ivy League Kid Who Changed the World of Oil, from Wall Street to Dubai.
- Bringing Down the House: The True Story of Six M.I.T. Kids Who Took Vegas for Millions.
- Named People Magazine’s “Sexiest Author.”
- Kevin Spacey is producing and starring in a Sony production of Bringing Down the House.
- Court TV series titled, High Stakes with Ben Mezrich.
- The interview runs about 17 minutes.