Welcome to episode #2 of Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
I had the pleasure of having a phone conversation with Robin Sharma who is the best-selling author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Greatness Guide, among others. We have the announcement of our first contest winner and a new opportunity to win a three-pack of books from HarperCollins Canada. Let’s take a listen…
Download the Podcast here: Foreword Thinking Podcast – Episode 2: Robin Sharma And Greatness
- Running time: 25:39.
- Here it is: HarperCollins Canada Presents: Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast – Episode #2 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Welcome to Foreword Thinking – The Business and Motivational Book Review Podcast presented by HarperCollins Canada.
- Subscribe to the show over at iTunes.
- Please join the conversation by calling the comment line:
+1 206-350-5671 (note: this is a long-distance call).
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Always visit the website – www.forewordthinking.com.
- What is Foreword Thinking?
- Audio Comment – Tim Oltman.
- Upcoming interviews – John Wood author of Leaving Microsoft to Change The World and Room To Read and Richard Laermer and Mark Simmons co-authors of Punk Marketing.
- Interview with Robin Sharma.
- The Greatness Guide.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
- Interview runs about 15 minutes.
- The Greatness Guide II is coming soon.
- Winner from last episode HarperCollins Canada Four Book Prize Pack is:
- Carlos Beca – Edmonton-Alberta-Canada.
- Carlos wins:
- New contest – win a book three-pack – courtesy of HarperCollins Canada:
- Question – In what city does Robin Sharma live?
- Email your answer, name, email address and company to: [email protected].
- See you next episode.
- Please join the book conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Foreword Thinking. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-350-5671.