Welcome to episode #90 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I had the distinct please of finally meeting Jim Sterne in person. He was in town to give a keynote for the Web Analytics Association and eMetrics Breakfast Meeting Series in Montreal. We had a chance to discuss the state of the Web the night before at dinner. Right after Jim spoke, I hopped over to the InfoPresse full-day event on online social networks, where I spent some time with Edelman Digital‘s Rick Murray (look for that conversation in the next episode of Six Pixels of Separation). It was a full-on week with lots of the events and thoughts posted to the Blog (so, check those out as well). There was also an "easter egg" at the end of last week’s episode (#89), so take a listen to find out who gets what. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #90 – Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 42:16.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society – please join (we have over 1320 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking – The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast – sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking – episode #8 is now live and features Deepak Chopra – author of the book, Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment.
- Power Within Halifax – February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche.
- $129 per ticket for the first 200 – this offer is for a limited time to listeners to the Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. All you have to do is call +1-866-POWER-04 extension 229 and ask for Joseph.
- PodCamp Toronto – February 23rd – 24th – Ryerson University.
- Web Analytics Breakfast.
- InfoPresse – Online Social Networks Day.
- Edelman Digital – Rick Murray.
- In conversation with Jim Sterne – Chairman, Web Analytics Association.
- eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit – Toronto – March 31-April 2, 2008.
- Audio Comment – Jeanine Arnopoulos – Pastor Paul’s Mission.
- Audio Comment – Bobby Hewitt – Creative Thirst.
- Audio Comment – Tommy Vallier.
- Audio Comment – Auction Wally.
- Audio Comment – Giorgio Pingiotti.
- Audio Comment – Simon Young – Young Writers.
- Audio Comment – Allie Osmar.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Start Getting Serious About Web Analytics And Metrics:
- 1. Buy the book – Web Analytics – An Hour A Day – Avinash Kaushik.
- 2. GrokDotCom – Bryan Eisenberg (and his brother, Jeffrey) – Waiting For Your Cat To Bark – Call To Action. 3. Google Analytics.
- 4. Website Optimizer.
- 5. Web research (like iPerceptions).
- 6. Act.
- Six Pounds of Sound – C.C. Chapman – The Advance Guard, Managing The Gray – Accident Hash.
- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova – ‘Falling Slowly’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #90 – Host: Mitch Joel.
I have to say I never listen to the music unless I can’t reach the controls of my MP3 player. But since it’s clear you have several folks who listen all the way to the end, that’s no reason to stop including it.
Comments are closed.