Welcome to episode #628 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #628 – Host: Mitch Joel. He’s had many exits as a startup founder (over five!). This includes two IPOs, two trade sales and more. He’s been in the technology and services space for a long while (and he’s seen it all). Maybe you have heard of some of his companies… but maybe you haven’t. Rajat Bhargava doesn’t care that much, because he likes to build companies (not, necessarily, sexy big brand name companies). It’s hard to have a beautiful house without plumbing… the saying goes. This graduate of MIT (with a degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science) isn’t just a successful entrepreneur, but he’s also an investor. With over twenty years of experience (he’s currently the CEO of JumpCloud), Rajat and his business partner, Will Herman, decided to distill their knowledge, wisdom and mentoring startegies into a book. The Startup Playbook is a great read from these two business veterans. If you’re in a startup, thinking of launching one, or if you’re trying to get your bigger company to think like a startup, this book is for you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:37.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Rajat Bhargava.
- The Startup Playbook.
- Follow Rajat on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #628 – Host: Mitch Joel.