Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #622 – Host: Mitch Joel. At what cost attention? We all think that we’re paying attention to the work that we do, but are we? Really? That’s the focus of Neen James. Her latest book is titled, Attention Pays – How to drive profitability, productivity and accountability. She has received numerous awards as a professional speaker. Neen is a partner in the international education company Thought Leaders Global, and is a member of the League of Heroic Public Speakers. Neen delivers keynotes presentations that challenge audiences to leverage their focus and pay attention to what matters most at work (and in life). Neen has a background in learning, development and managing large corporate teams. So, are you paying enough attention? Enjoy the conversation… Enjoy the conversation.
- Running time: 53:51.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Neen James.
- Attention Pays – How to drive profitability, productivity and accountability.
- Heroic Public Speakers.
- Follow Neen on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #622 – Host: Mitch Joel.