Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #620 – Host: Mitch Joel. Peter Sheahan never stops moving. He has a vision for where businesses need to be, and there doesn’t seem to be any quit in him. As founder and Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter is known internationally for his top-rated keynote presentations, innovative business thinking and thought leadership. With staff in more than 23 cities across seven countries, he knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in these rapidly-changing times. Peter has advised leaders from companies like Apple, Microsoft, Hyundai, IBM and Pfizer. He is the author of seven books, including Flip, Generation Y, Making it Happen, and 2016’s Matter – Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value, and Become the Obvious Choice. Peter is the youngest person ever to be inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:55.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Peter Sheahan.
- Karrikins Group.
- Matter – Move Beyond the Competition, Create More Value, and Become the Obvious Choice.
- Generation Y.
- Making it Happen.
- Follow Peter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #620 – Host: Mitch Joel.