Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #615 – Host: Mitch Joel. If you’re going to write and publish a book called, Brands and Bulls**t – Excel at the Former, Avoid the Latter. A Branding Primer for Millennial Marketers in a Digital Age, it’s bound to get my attention. Bernie Schroeder was born in Austria, but is currently the director at the Lavin Entrepreneurship Center where he teaches entrepreneurship courses at San Diego State University. Bernie is a dreamer and a doer. His career involved being a professional marketer that led to the building of an agency called, CKS| Partners. This was one of the first integrated marketing agencies with more than 25 offices and 2,500 employees. He became a brand expert and helped to launch brands like Yahoo! and Amazon. Back in 2015, he published his first book, Fail Fast or Win Big. His second book, Simply Brilliant, came out in 2016. And now, he’s back to call BS on brands… and much more. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:39.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Bernie Schroeder.
- Brands and Bulls**t – Excel at the Former, Avoid the Latter. A Branding Primer for Millennial Marketers in a Digital Age.
- Fail Fast or Win Big.
- Simply Brilliant.
- Lavin Entrepreneurship Center.
- Follow Bernie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #615 – Host: Mitch Joel.