Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #611 – Host: Mitch Joel. What a fascinating human being. Michael Veltri is a battle-hardened entrepreneur, bestselling author, and top rated business transformation keynote speaker. Recognizing that success – both organizationally and personally – are the culmination of our daily decisions, Veltri is focused on better decision-making practices. From ancient Japanese warriors to brain science, from business titans to academic research, Michael tapped wide-ranging resources to develop a groundbreaking model for better decision making. Surprisingly simple and eminently effective, his approach has impacted some of the world’s most prolific organizations, brands, and leaders. This came together in his latest book, The Mushin Way To Peak Performance – The path to productivity, balance and success. Michael is also a cancer survivor, decorated Marine Corps veteran, and master-instructor in the Japanese martial art of Aikido. In short: he’s incredibly inspiring. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:22.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Michael Veltri.
- The Mushin Way To Peak Performance – The path to productivity, balance and success.
- Follow Michael on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #611 – Host: Mitch Joel.