Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #604 – Host: Mitch Joel. Slowly and surely famed commercial photographer, Jeffrey Shaw, is becoming known at the “lingo guy.” Who would have thought that a shy teenager hiding behind a camera and in a darkroom would wind up having a 31 year career as the go-to photographer for America’s most affluent families? Of course, it then made perfect sense that the instincts and knowledge he gained could be shared with other entrepreneurs around the world as a business coach. That same shy kid is Jeffrey Shaw, who is also the host of the popular Creative Warriors podcast, and now the author of Lingo – Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible. What is this language? Why does it matter for your brand? Do you know it? Listen in to find out. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:21.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jeffrey Shaw.
- Lingo – Discover Your Ideal Customer’s Secret Language and Make Your Business Irresistible.
- Creative Warriors.
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #604 – Host: Mitch Joel.