Welcome to episode #603 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #603 – Host: Mitch Joel. There is no doubt that when it comes to writing business books on the creative process and how it flows in business today, Todd Henry is the gold standard. He bills himself as “an arms dealer for the creative revolution,” and that’s just one of his creative ways to describe what he really does. Todd writes amazing books, speaks internationally on creativity, leadership, productivity, and passion for work, while helping people and teams generate brilliant ideas. Candidly, I don’t know many people as astute as Todd. His first book, The Accidental Creative (also the name of his incredible podcast) was followed by Die Empty (one of the best business book titles ever!), then came, Louder Than Words and now, Herding Tigers. Herding Tigers tackles one of the more complex challenges that organizations face today: How to be creative and lead creative teams by providing stability and challenges, so that the people on the team can do their best work. AI is not going to save your brand… how creative you are (and how creative your team is) just might. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 58:13.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Todd Henry.
- Herding Tigers.
- The Accidental Creative.
- Die Empty.
- Louder Than Words.
- The Accidental Creative Podcast.
- Follow Todd on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #603 – Host: Mitch Joel.