Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #602 – Host: Mitch Joel. Ian has become a good friend over the years. That should come as no surprise, once you listen to this show. Business leaders call on Ian Altman to modernize their sales and marketing. Ian’s approach helps companies significantly grow sales by aligning their goals with current and emerging trends in buyer behavior. Seems like marketing chatter, but it’s not. Ian brought the idea of Same Side Selling to the world, and now it’s a common sales and marketing strategy for some of the best organizations. Ian is a multi-bestselling author (Same Side Selling, Upside-Down Selling and Same Side Improv), strategic advisor, and internationally sought keynote speaker. How does he do it? He’s been successful at sales in services and technology companies for over two decades, and he draws on years of success and research on how customers make decisions. He shares how his clients have more than doubled their businesses following the same methods that he used to build his former company from zero to more than $1 billion in value. You can also find Ian’s weekly articles on Inc. and Forbes. He is the host of the weekly podcast, Grow My Revenue Business Cast.The numbers are real and the strategy is sound. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:52.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Ian Altman.
- Same Side Selling.
- Upside-Down Selling.
- Same Side Improv.
- Grow My Revenue Business Cast.
- Follow Ian on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #602 – Host: Mitch Joel.