Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #597 – Host: Mitch Joel. Have you read the book, The Fred Factor? It’s one of those massive business book must-haves (like Who Moved My Cheese? And The Tipping Point). It has sold close to two million copies. The author is Mark Sanborn. I’ve been a fan of his work for a long time, but never had the chance to have a conversation with him (until now). He’s written a ton of bestsellers since then (You Don’t Need A Title To Be A Leader, Encore Effect, Fred 2.0 and many more). Most recently, this top-rated speaker and consultant published his latest, The Potential Principle. It’s an amazing read and an important topic. What is your true potential? Do you know? Are you truly working it? How is that working out for you? In this episode, Mark discusses the power of our potential and why we should not squander it. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:10.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Mark Sanborn.
- The Potential Principle.
- The Fred Factor.
- Fred 2.0.
- You Don’t Need A Title To Be A Leader.
- Encore Effect.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #597 – Host: Mitch Joel.