Welcome to episode #596 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #596 – Host: Mitch Joel. Back in early 2002, when I first got started in this agency business, I was networking as much as possible. One of the first major local executives that I met was Minter Dial. A man with an international reputation who was senior leadership at L’Oreal. We became friends, but Minter moved on. I believe that Minter and I bonded so well, because we were both interested in very divergent cultural spaces, while developing very corporate lives at the same time. To give you some context, Minter Dial is an American, with French citizenship, born in Belgium, educated in England, living in France and married with two children. He is the author and producer of the award-winning documentary film and book, The Last Ring Home. A personal and moving story that traces the lives of his grandfather and grandmother through WWII. The film, which has won multiple awards, including Best Foreign Film, Best Documentary and Best Screenplay, was shown on PBS in May of this year. On the professional front – after a 16-year international career with the L’Oréal Group — including nine assignments in France, UK, USA and Canada — Minter launched The Myndset Company, a boutique agency providing business speaking and consultancy on leadership, branding and digital strategy. Most recently, Minter co-authored (with Caleb Storkey), Futureproof – How to get your business ready for the next disruption. The book explores the three core mindsets and twelve disruptive technologies that brands must have to grow and succeed… and to get ready for the next disruption. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:33.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Minter Dial.
- Futureproof – How to get your business ready for the next disruption.
- The Myndset Company.
- The Last Ring Home.
- Follow Minter on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #596 – Host: Mitch Joel.