Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #595 – Host: Mitch Joel. The number one question that people ask me is: how did you become a professional speaker? I don’t believe that my story is replicable. Not because I am special (I am not). I just had many lucky breaks happen together in a short period of time. Here’s one thing that I have learned over the years: the best speakers do not just get up on stage and deliver. They are not individuals with birth-given skills. The ability to communicate to an audience (and, that’s anyone from the boardroom to the convention centre) is a learnable skill. Grant Baldwin does this for a living. A former Bible college youth pastor, Grant now helps people become speakers… and become better speakers. His company, The Speaker Lab, has a whole mess of tools, podcasts, workshops, training and more (including his free speaker workshop and free speaker fee calculator). In this episode, we break it down for anyone and everyone who wants to deliver in front of an audience. And, whether you eagerly want to get up on stage or are dreading it, the skillset of public speaking is critical to your success (and your brand’s). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:22.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Grant Baldwin.
- The Speaker Lab.
- The Speaker Lab podcast.
- Grant’s free speaker workshop.
- Grant’s free Speaker Fee Calculator.
- Follow Grant on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #595 – Host: Mitch Joel.