Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #594 – Host: Mitch Joel. Sometimes lightning strikes, and you get lucky. There is no question that this is, exactly, what happened to me over ten years ago when I first met Julian Treasure and we happened to sit next to each other at the first TED conference that I ever attended. To watch him ascend has been a treat. To learn from him has been even better. Julian is a sound and communication expert. He travels the world training people to listen better and create healthier sound. He is author of two books, Sound Business, and the recently published, How to be Heard. He’s not someone who just attends TED. He’s a TED speaker as well. Julian’s five TED talks have been watched more than 40 million times. His latest, How to speak so that people want to listen, is in the top 10 TED talks of all time. Julian is also founder of The Sound Agency. The audio-branding company asks and answers the question “How does your brand sound?”. Julian’s main focus right now is helping people (like you and me) get better at communicating. How To Be Heard is such a great book (seriously… read it!). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:22.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Julian Treasure.
- How to be Heard.
- Sound Business.
- The Sound Agency.
- Julian’s five TED talks.
- Follow Julian on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #594 – Host: Mitch Joel.