Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #592 – Host: Mitch Joel. I was surprisingly taken aback by the book, Exactly What To Say. There are no stories in this book. No case studies. It’s a small book. It’s a very smart book. In a world where you might assume that anything and everything has already been written about sales, Phil Jones‘ book packs a lot of wows. Smart and just the facts and tactics. No fat… all protein. It will also help you to frame (and reframe) how you think about everything from introducing yourself to pitching your wares. Phil is a sales machine at heart. He started his first business at fourteen. He’s worked in fashion, retail, sports and beyond. After extensive travel, he honed in on what he likes best: helping other people get more comfortable with closing deals. If you have not picked up, Exactly What To Say… you really should. The subtitle of the book is, “the magic words for influence and impact,” and it delivers. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:01.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Phil Jones.
- Exactly What To Say.
- Follow Phil on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #592 – Host: Mitch Joel.