Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #584 – Host: Mitch Joel. Jeff Rosenblum is a marketing agency co-founder, author, documentary filmmaker and a person who likes to shake things up. Have you seen the documentary, The Naked Brand? If you have not: stop everything and watch it (it is awesome). Jeff was the co-writer and director of that film. More recently, he published his first book, Friction – Passion Brands In The Age of Disruption. It’s not only a great read, but it is beautifully designed. If that were not enough, Jeff is also the founding partner of a marketing agency called, Questus. In the end, great brands tell great stories… and that’s what helps to beat the competition. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 47:40.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jeff Rosenblum.
- Friction – Passion Brands In The Age of Disruption.
- The Naked Brand.
- Follow Jeff on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #584 – Host: Mitch Joel.