Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #579 – Host: Mitch Joel. Traditional media is still king. Social media is worthless. Public relations is much better than advertising. This were only three of the crazy statements that arrived in my inbox about Robert Wynne and his book, Straight Talk About Public Relations. The irony of his asking to be on my podcast was not lost on me. In fact, I responded to his request with this: “Why would Robert want to be on my podcast if social media is useless?” So, here we are. A heated debate about marketing, advertising, public relations, social media and what gets attention and generates sales for brands. Robert is the president and founder of Wynne Communications. He is also a contributor to Forbes, where he writes a column on public relations. We got at it in this episode. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:35.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Robert Wynne.
- Straight Talk About Public Relations.
- Wynne Communications.
- Follow Robert on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #579 – Host: Mitch Joel.