Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #576 – Host: Mitch Joel. If you are responsible for being creative (and, who isn’t these days), there are few that are more inspiring than Jeff Goins. He believes that we all have a creative gift worth sharing with the world. And that is our art (and yes, work is art too!). So, whether you are grappling with a business idea, are thinking about writing a book, or there’s a project you want to create, Jeff has amazing insights into how to get that work out and into the world. Plus, if you’re more of a traditional artists, he believes that you don’t have to starve to do it. His latest book is called, Real Artists Don’t Starve. He’s written other books as well (The Art Of Work, You Are A Writer, Wrecked and The In-Between). He’s not just a bestselling author (writing is his passion), but he’s a professional speaker and offers online courses (Tribe Writers) for those who want to follow his career path. Looking for a kick in the creative cranium? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:58.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jeff Goins.
- Real Artists Don’t Starve.
- The Art Of Work.
- You Are A Writer.
- The In-Between.
- Tribe Writers.
- Follow Jeff on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Mirum Podcast – Episode #576 – Host: Mitch Joel.